CROSS Electric stackers
ELECTRIC LIFTING STACKER WITH TILLER, 4 DRIVING DIRECTIONS WITH RIDE-ON STANDING OPERATOR AND RETRACTABLE MAST
- Retractable mast for easy picking and placement
- 4 driving directions to operate in tight spaces with loads up to 7 metres' long
- Ergonomic control head suitable for operation with both hands
- Power-assisted steering on the tiller
- High residual capacity, with lifting up to a height of 6,200 mm
- Powerful, highly energy-efficient drive motor
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Multifunctional display
CROSS Series Technology and advantages
The CROSS model, built to have 1,600 and 2,000 kg capacities, is characterised by a 4-driving-directions feature, suitable for manoeuvring in tight spaces with loads up to 7 metres long and up to 1500 mm wide. The retractable mast, with its 870 up to 1270 mm folding stroke, is designed to help ground-level load picking and placement without any sideways manoeuvring.
The advantage is that, once the load is on the forks, the main handling direction is along the longitudinal axis, resulting in minimised footprint even with loads of considerable lengths. The hydraulic control of one of the load-bearing wheels enables the machine sideways movement.
New ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands.
The driving position ensures optimum visibility during any operation.
The standard electronic power-assisted steering ensures effortless manoeuvring even with a stationary machine.
Slow speed button with fully vertical tiller for special space requirements (optional): speed is automatically reduced to maximise safety.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimum maintenance requirements thanks to high-quality components.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements.
Display with battery charge indicator and hour meter and lifting stroke stop with a flat battery.
Compact, sturdy chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
The sturdy mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual load capacities.
Spaced-out 3-point support design for maximum stability.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The sideways driving position ensures the best visibility during picking and placement
The lifting forks on a FEM plate are adjustable in width to better adapt to the size of the handled load. The load support grill is standard on all models
Options and machine versions
- The available mast folding strokes are 870, 1070 and 1270 mm long
- Version with concave forks suitable for carrying cylindrical loads (CROSS-FC)
- Version with side shifter on the forks (CROSS T)
- Slow speed button
- Version with 2800 mm wide FEM plate
- Hydraulic fork positioner
- Folding operator's footboard
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions