CROSS-P Electric stackers
ELECTRIC LIFTING STACKER, 4 DRIVING DIRECTIONS WITH RIDE-ON SEATED OPERATOR AND RETRACTABLE MAST
- Retractable mast for easy picking and placement
- 4 driving directions to operate in tight spaces with loads up to 7 metres' long
- Cushioned driver's seat
- Power Assisted Steering as part of the standard equipment
- Ergonomic dashboard with handy, user-friendly controls
- High residual capacity, with lifting up to a height of 6,300 mm
- Powerful three-phase highly energy efficient, maintenance-free drive motor
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Diagnostics and adjustments via the machine console
CROSS-P Series Technology and advantages
The CROSS-P model, built to have 1,600 and 2,000 kg capacities, is characterised by a 4-driving-directions feature, suitable for manoeuvring in tight spaces with loads up to 7 metres long and up to 1500 mm wide. The retractable mast, with its 870 up to 1270mm folding stroke, is designed to help ground-level pallet loads picking and placement without any sideways manoeuvring.
The advantage is that, once the load is on the forks, the main handling direction is along the longitudinal axis, resulting in minimised footprint even with loads of considerable lengths.
The hydraulic control of one of the load-bearing wheels enables the machine sideways movement.
The controls are ergonomically arranged on the dashboard. The installed features show the direction of the driving wheel and of the steering wheel on the right fork, the battery condition, machine instant speed, hours worked and diagnostics options.
The seat and the padded supports for the arms and head ensure driving comfort.
The side-seated driving position with respect to the travelling direction ensures optimum visibility during any operation.
The standard electronic power-assisted steering ensures effortless manoeuvring even with a stationary machine.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements.
Multifunctional display with steering indicator, battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Compact, sturdy chassis with cabin, polycarbonate screen ensuring broad visibility for the best working conditions.
The sturdy mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual load capacities.
Spaced-out 3-point support design for maximum stability.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The sideways driving position ensures the best visibility during picking and placement
The lifting forks on a FEM plate are adjustable in width to better adapt to the size of the handled load. The load support grill is standard on all models
Options and machine versions
- The available mast folding strokes are 870, 1070 and 1270 mm long
- Version with concave forks suitable for carrying cylindrical loads (CROSS-P- FC)
- Version with side shifter on the forks (CROSS-P T)
- Version with 2800 mm wide FEM plate
- Hydraulic fork positioner
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions