GPE Electric stackers
ELECTRIC LIFTING STACKER WITH RIDE-ON STANDING OPERATOR
- Wheel steering with the operator side-standing with respect to the travelling direction
- Controls ergonomically arranged on the control head, offering a firm grip for the operator
- Electric Power Assisted Steering as part of the standard equipment
- Powerful three-phase highly energy efficient, maintenance-free drive motor
- High residual capacity, lifting up to a height of 6,200 mm
- Proportional electronic hydraulic actuator
- Compact chassis with side battery removal
- Multifunctional display
GPE Series technology and advantages
The GPE Series includes models with capacities from 1,400 to 2,000 kg
The side-standing working position with respect to the travelling direction ensures the best visibility for the operator both during manoeuvring and in longer trips. The reduced footboard height makes it easier for the operator to get on and off the truck.
Roomy and comfortable padded driver's station.
The controls are ergonomically arranged on the control head, offering a firm grip and maximising user-friendliness for the operator.
The conveniently sized steering wheel facilitates accurate, touch-sensitive power steering control even with a stationary machine.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
The stacker's high performance and ride-on operator allow longer trips to be covered quickly.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Battery removal from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts.
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Compact chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
The panoramic mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual capacities.
The 4-point support structure ensures maximum stability and weight distribution at floor level
The 375Ah battery is removable from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The 927 mm chassis width ensures roominess and comfort for the operator.
In the set-up with ground forks lifting (GPE-DS) (optional), 2 pallets can be handled at the same time and the stacker can be driven over floor ramps. In the set-up with wider ground forks and FEM plate (GPE-FL) (optional), closed pallets can be handled and a wide range of accessories can be fitted: grippers, tippers, positioners etc.
Options and machine versions
- Customisable fork dimensions; stainless steel option available
- Version with concave forks suitable for carrying cylindrical loads (GPE-FC)
- Version with side shifter on the forks (GPE-T)
- Version with ground fork lifting (GPE-DS)
- IP54 version or –25°C cold store version
- Galvanised version (GPE-Z)
- Version with wide forks and FEM plate (GPE-FL)
- Hydraulic control lateral stabilisers to increase residual capacity at high lifting heights
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions