TE Electric stackers
- Ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands
- Long tiller to operate at the recommended distance from the stacker
- High residual capacity, lifting up to a height of 6,200 mm
- Powerful three-phase high efficiency, maintenance-free drive motor
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Proportional electronic hydraulic actuator
- Multifunctional display
TE Series technology and advantages
The TE model is available in two series with capacities from 1,000 to 2,000 kg and from 2,500 to 7,000 kg.
Built for heavy-duty applications and customisable thanks to ICEM's design strategy based on the interchangeability of several parts - to minimise management and spare part requirements and efficiently meet any handling need.
New ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands.
Long steering tiller for touch-sensitive, accurate manoeuvring with the operator at the recommended distance from the stacker.
Slow speed button with fully vertical tiller for special space requirements (optional): speed is automatically reduced to maximise safety.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Possible removal of the battery from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts (optional).
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Compact, sturdy chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
The sturdy mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual load capacities.
The 4-point support structure ensures maximum machine and load stability; the weight is distributed on all the wheels without weighing down the steering tiller.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The sideways driving position ensures the best visibility during picking and placement
In the set-up with ground forks lifting (TE-DS) (optional), 2 pallets can be handled at the same time and the stacker can be driven over floor ramps. In the set-up with wider ground forks and FEM plate (TE-FL) (optional), closed pallets can be handled and a wide range of accessories can be fitted: tippers, positioners etc.
Options and machine versions
- Driving wheel tyre in different compounds to suit specific working conditions
- Customisable forks and platform dimensions; stainless steel option available
- Version with weighing kit (TE-B)
- Version with concave forks suitable for carrying reels and cylindrical loads (TE-FC)
- Version with side shifter on the forks (TE-T)
- Slow speed button
- Version with ground fork lifting (TE-DS)
- Foldable fork extension and expander to increase the forks width
- IP54 version or –25°C cold store version
- Hydraulic control lateral stabilisers to increase residual capacity at high lifting heights
- Galvanised version
- Battery removal from the side
- Version with wide forks and FEM plate (TE-FL)
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions