TEC Electric stackers
ELECTRIC LIFTING STACKER WITH TILLER, RIDE-ON OR WALK-BEHIND OPERATOR MODE
- Ergonomic control head suitable for operation with both hands
- High residual capacity, lifting up to a height of 6,200 mm
- Powerful three-phase high efficiency, maintenance-free drive motor
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Proportional electronic hydraulic actuator
- Multifunctional display
TEC Series technology and advantages
The TEC Series includes models with capacities from 1,600 to 2,000 kg
The models are built for heavy-duty applications and customisable thanks to ICEM's design strategy based on the interchangeability of several parts - to minimise running costs and spare part requirements and efficiently meet any handling need.
Safe, comfortable and more productive for longer-distance trips with ride-on operator on a fixed or folding footboard.
The new, ergonomic control head with inclined handles, suitable for operation with both hands, has differently coloured controls easily recognizable at a glance
To operate in spaces with special requirements, the (optional) slow speed button enables the stacker to operate with a fully upright tiller, by automatically reducing speed and guaranteeing maximum safety during use.
Powerful alternating drive motor and Zapi inverter for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Possible removal of the battery from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts (optional).
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
The fixed or folding footboard maximises operator comfort thanks to its triple-thickness, technical rubber covered surface
Compact chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
The panoramic mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual capacities.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
When manoeuvring from ground level or from the footboard, with folded side restraints, the speed is automatically reduced to minimise the risk of collisions
In the set-up with ground forks lifting (TEC-DS) (optional), 2 pallets can be handled at the same time and the stacker can be driven on uneven ground. In the set-up with wider ground forks and FEM plate (TEC-FL) (optional), closed pallets can be handled and a wide range of accessories can be fitted: grippers, tippers, positioners etc.
Options and machine versions
- Driving wheel tyre in different compounds to suit specific working conditions
- Customisable forks and platform dimensions; stainless steel option available
- Version with weighing kit (TEC-B)
- Version with side shifter on the forks (TEC-T)
- Slow speed button
- Version with ground fork lifting (TEC-DS)
- IP54 version or –25°C cold store version
- Hydraulic control lateral stabilisers to increase residual capacity at high lifting heights
- Galvanised version
- Battery removal from the side
- Version with wide forks and FEM plate (TEC-FL)
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions