GTX Inox and galvanized range
ELECTRIC STACKER IN V2A STAINLESS STEEL WITH SEATED OPERATOR
- Made of corrosion-resistant, V2A stainless steel
- Wheel steering sideways with respect to the travelling direction
- Minimum protection rating IP55 for sensitive machine parts
- Ergonomically arranged controls
- Electric Power Assisted Steering as part of the standard equipment
- Powerful three-phase high efficiency, maintenance-free drive motor and inverter
- Compact chassis with side battery removal
- Food-safe lubricants
- Multifunctional display
GTX 20 Series Technology and advantages
The GTX 20 series consists of models with capacities of 2,000 kg with on-board operator side-seated with respect to the travelling direction, in a comfortable seat ensuring the best visibility both during manoeuvring and in longer trips.
Roomy, comfortable driver's seat with all the controls at the operator's fingertips and ergonomically arranged on the dashboard - with padded arm support for the operator
The conveniently sized steering wheel facilitates accurate, touch-sensitive power steering control even with a stationary machine.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
The machine's high performance and ride-on operator allow longer trips to be covered quickly.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Battery removal from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts.
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled stacker movements even on slopes
The special coating on the driving wheel improves grip even on floors offering poor adhesion.
The multifunctional display shows the battery charge level, the hours worked and diagnostics data.
The compact, sturdy chassis in V2A has electropolished surfaces designed to prevent stagnation.
The sensitive parts of the machine have an IP55 protection rating to enable stacker washing with water.
375Ah battery removable from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The chassis rigidity and 4-point support structure ensure machine stability.
The optimisation of the materials, the quality of the components and the grease nipples provided in the sliding parts minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The chassis width ensures roominess and comfort for the operator.
Options and machine versions
- Customisable forks or platform dimensions
- Load support grill
- Version for –25°C cold store use
- Low-profile forks with 75mm height
- Version with wide forks and FEM plate (GTX-FL)
- Hoesch lifting guides with IP55 rollers with guards if not included in standard equipment