GLP 20 Order pickers
ELECTRIC ORDER PICKER WITH TILLER, RIDE-ON OPERATOR ON FIXED FOOTBOARD
- The operator footboard, wide and comfortable, is covered with triple-thickness, technical rubber
- Ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands
- Powerful three-phase high efficiency, maintenance-free drive motor
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Multifunctional display
GLP Series technology and advantages
The GLP 20, with its 2,000 kg capacity, is the ideal picker for quick horizontal picking.
Forks are available in different sizes to meet specific requirements.
New ergonomic head with inclined grip handles, controllable with both hands and allowing for crossways driving during travelling in the direction of the forks; excellent visibility without neck and back straining.
Power-assisted steering available on request for consistently touch-sensitive steering even when the machine is stationary.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Possible removal of the battery from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts (optional).
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled machine movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Total operator comfort ensured by the wide footboard with padded backrest and triple-thickness, technical rubber covered surface for vibration damping.
Compact chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The constant pressure drive unit with 4-point support ensures touch-sensitive steering in any condition.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The low-clearance footboard makes it easier for the operator to repeatedly get on and off the machine.
High performance and ride-on operator ensure shorter travel times and cut commissioning time and costs.
Options and machine versions
- Customisable forks or platform dimensions
- Electronic Power Assisted Steering
- Sensor to automatically reduce speed in corners
- IP54 version or –25°C cold store version
- Customisable portable PC and barcode reader supports
- Galvanised version
- Buttons for ground level travel control at automatically reduced speed for safe operation (GLP 20)