CTS-R Walkie counterbalanced trucks
ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK WITH RETRACTABLE MAST AND FEM PROJECTING FORKS
- Retractable mast to load pallets also from the closed pallet side with ground-level pallet cross member
- As simple as a stacker, as versatile as a lift truck.
- Ergonomic control head suitable for operation with both hands
- Standard power steering
- High residual capacity, with lifting up to a height of 4,660 mm
- Powerful three-phase highly energy efficient, maintenance-free drive motor
- Proportional electronic hydraulic actuator
- Multifunctional display
CTS-R Series technology and advantages
The CTS-R Series is designed to have a capacity of 2000 kg.
The retractable mast, with a 700mm folding stroke, is designed to help ground-level load picking and placement.
The projecting forks, adjustable on FEM plate, allow even low-clearance pallets, bins and frames to be handled, by sliding the forks under any side. Loads can be picked and placed even at locations where there wouldn't be enough space to operate a stacker.
Built-in tilting, customisable thanks to ICEM's design strategy based on the interchangeability of several parts - to minimise management and spare part requirements and efficiently meet any handling need.
New ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands.
Power steering to make manoeuvres touch-sensitive and accurate.
Slow speed button with fully vertical tiller for special space requirements (optional): speed is automatically reduced to maximise safety.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Batteries removable from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts (optional).
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Compact, sturdy chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
The sturdy mast in high resistance steel ensures high residual load capacities.
3-point support structure for maximum grip.
Oversized wheels to minimise stress applied to the floor
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The load support grill is standard on all models.
Options and machine versions
- Version with side shifter on the forks
- Folding operator's platform with folding side restraints
- Massive free lift stroke, with duplex or triplex masts
- Specific set-ups for applications that require extra hydraulic functions