TPC Electric pallet trucks
ELECTRIC PALLET TRUCK WITH TILLER, RIDE-ON FOOTBOARD OR WALK-BEHIND OPERATOR MODE
- Ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands
- Tiller optimised for operation both from the footboard and from ground level
- Compact chassis for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Powerful three-phase high efficiency, maintenance-free drive motor and inverter
- Available with different footboard models: foldable with folding side restraints; fixed with restraints along 2 sides or along the back
TPC Series technology and advantages
TPC-AR: 2,000 and 3,000 kg capacity, variable load drive unit and a SIS system with torsion bar ensuring top performance even on floors with poor grip. New power-assisted steering on request
TPC: 2000 kg capacity with constant pressure drive unit, same steering system touch-sensitive operation with and without loads.
Built for heavy-duty applications and customisable thanks to ICEM's design strategy that makes body designs, fork assemblies and other accessories modular and interchangeable to satisfy every need.
New ergonomic control head with inclined grip handles suitable for operation with both hands.
Ergonomic steering tiller for lightweight, accurate manoeuvring.
Slow speed button with fully vertical tiller for special space requirements (optional): speed is automatically reduced to maximise safety.
Power-assisted steering available on TPC-AR for accurate, touch-sensitive steering even with a stationary truck.
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay. Constant regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts, electromagnetic service brake) are used.
Component efficiency and regenerative power for extended operating time.
Possible removal of the battery from the side to allow for work in multiple shifts (optional).
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled truck movements even on slopes
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
The truck's high performance and ride-on operator allow longer trips to be covered quickly.
The footboard, fixed or folding, maximises operator comfort thanks to its triple-thickness, technical rubber covered surface
Compact chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
The pressure rating applied to the stabilizer wheels, associated with the (TPC-AR) shock absorbers, have a damping effect on machine and load vibration, ensuring high stability during travelling and when tackling corners
The optimisation of the materials and the quality of the components used minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
When manoeuvring from ground level or from the footboard, with folded side restraints, the speed is automatically reduced to minimise the risk of collisions
Options and machine versions
- Driving wheel tyre in different compounds to suit specific working conditions
- Customisable forks and platform dimensions; stainless steel option available
- Version with concave forks suitable for carrying reels and cylindrical loads (TPC-FC)
- Forks side shifter (TPC-T), foldable fork extension, forks expander, pantograph to reduce the working length and ensure faster operation with 800, 1000 and 1200 mm pallets
- Load support grill
- Slow speed button
- IP54 version or –25°C cold store version
- Galvanised version (TPC-Z)
- Side battery removal to allow for work in multiple shifts
- Version with wide forks and FEM plate (TPC-FL)
- Forks lowered to a height of 75 mm up to 3000 kg and 60 mm up to 2000 kg