ELECTRONIC TOW-TRACTOR WITH SEATED OPERATOR WITH PLATFORM
- Steering wheel drive with operator suspension seat and safety belts
- Dashboard with ergonomically arranged controls
- Powerful three-phase highly energy efficient, maintenance-free drive motor
- Pneumatic or superelastic wheels according to requirements
- Compact chassis with 4-point support for maximum stability and for manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Diagnostics and adjustments via console
- Front and rear lights
- Operator cabin, with or without doors, on request
CP Series technology and advantages
The CP series consists of highly versatile compact and sturdy tow-tractors with platforms suitable for carrying 2,000 kg loads and simultaneously hitch trailers weighing up to 1,000 kg.
The controls are ergonomically arranged on the dashboard.
The wide steering angle on the front wheels facilitates manoeuvring in tight spaces.
The front and rear lights increase machine visibility also in poor lighting conditions.
The operator cabin, available on request with or without side doors, improves comfort outdoors or in cold environments, by protecting the driver and any passenger.
Three-phase technology - chassis
Powerful alternating drive motor and inverter (Zapi) for fine-tuned control without any waste of energy.
Quick acceleration and reversing without any time delay.
Regenerative electronic braking every time the accelerator is released or the machine is reversed. The hydraulic brake can be used to enhance the electronic braking effect. Maximum efficiency and minimised maintenance requirements as no components exposed to wear (brushes, manifold, travelling contacts) are used.
Continuous speed control to prevent uncontrolled machine movements.
Multifunctional display with battery charge indicator, hour meter and diagnostics feature.
Compact chassis entirely made of metal offering broad visibility to ensure the best working conditions.
Easy access for periodic inspections and maintenance makes servicing user-friendly and good value.
Drive system with differential, 4-point support with improved weight distribution on the floor.
Optimisation of the materials and quality of the components minimise maintenance requirements and machine down-time.
The reduced footboard clearance makes it easier for the operator to get on and off the machine.
High performance and ride-on operator in suspension seat help quickly cover even long distances
Options and machine versions
- Customisable hook dimensions
- Operator cabin, with or without doors
- Passenger Seat
- customisable loading platform dimensions and collapsible restraints